Welcome to St Joseph's Catholic School, Cloncurry
Education at its best
Give your child the best schooling experience. At St Joseph’s, our students are distinctive in their love for learning.
We believe that every child is unique and gifted by God. Embedded in our school is the belief that a high-quality curriculum acknowledges the needs and interests of each student, their previous learning experiences and ability level, while providing every student with opportunities to develop as an effective learner.
Prep to Year 9 | Co-educational | Guided by God's Spirit
Building on your child’s natural potential, we find our approach fosters both enjoyment and excellence in learning.
Give your child the best start with a quality education at St Joseph’s Catholic School, Cloncurry.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
A unique community
Here at St Joseph's Catholic School, Cloncurry, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly and supportive environment with a unique sense of community, a place where parents, staff and students value and respect each other. We strongly encourage involvement of all families, the parish and wider community into the life of the school.Read More