We believe that every child is unique and gifted by god.
- Children grow in Christian values when Gospel values flow through the curriculum and school community.
- Children need to be encouraged to take pride in themselves, their family, school and country.
- Children have a natural potential for learning.
- Children learn when they are happy and take responsibility for their own learning.
- Children learn when activities provide for individual needs.
- Social development is encouraged in all aspects of School life.
- Children benefit from parent-teacher partnerships. positive, affirming environments help children grow in self-esteem, respect for themselves and others.